There is HOPE
Regardless of where you are, what you’ve been through, or what your ideas about marriage are…there is HOPE.
God desires for your relationship to be better, and he is able to work through the most difficult of marriage circumstances.
Help is Available
Most great marriages have been to marriage counseling. It really is one of the best things you can do for your marriage. Sometimes, just for a tune up. But in other times, crisis demands it.
Regardless of what your situation, we want to be that help.
What to Expect
Regardless which of our counselors you choose to engage with, you can expect:
- Understanding – We can only help you as well as we know. So, we spend a good amount of time asking questions and actively listening and understanding to help prevent us from making false assumptions that might result in poor counsel.
- Compassion – We know what you’re going through is difficult, and we seek to care for you throughout the entire process. We realize we’re not just counseling your problems, we’re caring for you as a person. We want to help facilitate change and growth while simultaneously loving you like Christ loves you.
- Hope – No marriage is too far gone because we serve an ALL powerful God. For this reason, we are always hopeful for what God can do in your relationship.
- Biblical Help – We believe God’s word is useful for everything you are going through. Therefore, all of our care and instruction will be rooted in the 66 books of the Bible.
- Prayer – We believe that God is the author of all life change and that he desires to use us as an instrument in that process. Since God is the source of change, we constantly seek his help in and out of session through praying for and with you.
Read what a few of our past clients have said (Read more stories of hope):
I will never be the same again. My mindset and outlook has been totally changed. Where I once had hopelessness, I now have hope.
I could not find it in my heart to forgive my husband on my own…I learned how to love and forgive the way God always loves and forgives me.
Ready For Counseling?
Choose a Counselor – Our growing team of counselors come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences but share a common love for Christ and commitment to competently care for every couple that comes to our counseling offices with love of Christ and the instruction of God’s Word.
Complete Intake Forms – To best serve you, we need to gather some information on you and your spouse. Please fill out your intake forms online prior to coming to your first session.
Frequently Asked Questions – We’ve prepared a few answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.